It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:57 am Advanced search

St Tropez

Post your technical questions directly related to the Rivaforum here. We will do our best to respond to your questions in a timely manner.

Moderators: Eric T., Don Ayers, martinfeletto, RonSchultz

St Tropez

Postby steve windom » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 am

Does anyone know where I can find a detailed set of scaled plans for St. Tropez??
steve windom

Re: St Tropez

Postby Don Ayers » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Steve;

I have a couple of books that you might not have. I'll look to see what they have in the way of a line drawing and length.
Don Ayers
Oklahoma
1959 Ariston 266
Don Ayers

Postby martinfeletto » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Steve - go to Alan's webpage, http://rivaguru.com/, then Gallery, then St Tropez, and there is a one page spec sheet. Maybe not what you are looking for and/or have seen but something. The St Tropez is a wonderful boat, last to keep the "Riva feel" in terms of controls, layout, and many Aquarama type features. They are great performers in any water and feel like you are in your living room cutting through 4 foot chop. They are also very safe. And bulletproof too.

They are also pretty rare - I don't have the exact numbers at hand but I think less than 300 built over 20 years. They are almost identical through the years except for small differences like the boarding ladder. I own number 271 from 1986 and use it as my "driver" at Lake Tahoe and it is what sits on my buoy. Here is a pic taken by Don Ayers this last summer as we were going to a Riva Club USA event in July and I was backing to my pier. I changed my waterline to turquoise and added the Italian sticker on the boarding ladder area.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
martinfeletto

Postby Don Ayers » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Here is a scan from one of my books on the specs.

Hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don Ayers
Oklahoma
1959 Ariston 266
Don Ayers

Return to Rivaforum Support