It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:14 am Advanced search

Looking for Kaya pannels

Post your technical questions directly related to the Rivaforum here. We will do our best to respond to your questions in a timely manner.

Moderators: Eric T., Don Ayers, martinfeletto, RonSchultz

Looking for Kaya pannels

Postby oriol » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:06 am

I am currently restoring my 1957 Riva Florida and I have plans to remove and replace my deck. The current one was custom made and some cracks appeared very short time after the restoration. Therefore I decided to contact with some Riva supliers in Europe hoping to find the original product with the highest quality .
I have contacted Bellotti, Nord Compensati and Marina Riva looking for Kaya pannels 1,5m wide.
Nord Compensati ofered only Sipo with the right measures. Marina Riva 1,2m wide pannels in Sipo only (and very expensive!). Bellotti derived my email to the spanish distributor that called once and promised to call back with an answer. It was in may and no more news from them. I sent another email to Italy a few weeks ago without answer.

My demand is:
Does anybody know if, aside from these companies, is there any suplier that can provide Kaya in Europe?
I assume that I will have to accept Sipo but if so, I'd like to know that Kaya pannels are no longer available.
oriol

Re: Looking for Kaya pannels

Postby Bob robertson » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Call me, i might be able to help you, Bob Robertson, 530-470-8785
Bob robertson

Return to Rivaforum Support